Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Gifts

So we've gotten some really cute gifts from family that I would like to share and say thanks for!

Here are 2 onesies (0-3 months) that my mom got for us.


Here are 2 onesies (6-9 months) that my sister, Dani, got for us. (Dan is a HUGE Colts fan)


Here are a bunch of books that Dani also got us for our collection. 

And this is a REALLY soft lamb that plays soothing sounds for the baby (mother's heartbeat, rain, whale songs, etc.)


Thanks for all the great gifts!  Now we just need to get some furniture in the nursery so that we have somewhere to put all this!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, the lamb is so cute. And I love all of those books. I think you will be all set to go when Junior arrives. It's really hard to resist buying the cute stuff that is available.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like everything! I have been eyeing furniture but that it totally in your ballpark kids. So stock up that room because I am not done buying :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS... You did get the little bunny that came in the package with Goodnight Moon right?

    ReplyDelete