Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Morning Sickness

So the ticker up there hit it on the money, I'm so sick today.  It's one of those days that if it wasn't because I'm pregnant I would've called in.  I'm not throwing up (yet) but very nausous and dizzy and feel weak.  I ate breakfast this morning and it only helped slightly, now snacking on rice cakes to make it through the day.  It's like my body knew that I hit 7 weeks today and BOOM Amanda feels like crap.  It's sad too, I was saying that I don't feel very pregnant because I haven't been really sick...guess I should have knocked on a lot of wood, because I think I jinxed myself!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so sorry you're sick :-( Soda crackers, 7-up, and puke as needed. That's my recommendation!

    Hope it doesn't last all day.

    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete