Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So Tired

I haven't really had morning sickness but I have been really tired all the time.  I am one of those people who usually takes a half hour to an hour to fall asleep and lately I've been going to bed early and falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow and not waking up until my alarm goes off (except for a pee break here and there).  When I get home from work, I swear I could go straight to bed and sleep all through the night. 

Dan's been great about everything, he's constantly doing things for me, offering to make dinner and everything.  On the days I'm less exhausted I help him out (like last night I helped with dinner) because I know my exhaustion is only going to get worse. 

I'm not going to take another belly picture until the day of our first ultrasound, that way I'll know exactly how far along I am and can post it with the correct amount of weeks.  The appointment is the 28th and I'm wondering how I'm going to make it that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment